The Private Community
For revenue generating
Learn More Below!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE FORUM?
Strict Membership Guidelines
The importance of any community is in its membership. At all levels, we vet our members to ensure they have experience running an online B2B or B2C Ecommerce business. This ensures the topics in our forums and are community groups remain focused and the members are on similar footing and though provoking communication and discussions can be created.
An Engaging Discussion Forum
Our private discussion forum is about the quality of relationships, not the quantity of members. Because we don’t have service providers or vendors, we keep the conversation honest and open and allow the entrepreneurs within our community to share their experiences with other entrepreneurs and business owners in supportive environment.
Tools to Grow your Business
There are hundreds of online tools available to help you grow your business. We’ve created a resource guide, from the best contractors and agencies, to discounts on popular Ecommerce solutions like Magento, Shopify, and WooCommerce plugins that can help you improve the bottom line for your business.
Exclusive events and strategy sessions
For those who want to connect on a more personal level offline and get specific help with their business, these offline events and virtual strategy sessions help you gain a competitive edge in your business. You receive personalized peer and consulting feedback about your business in a safe and supportive environment. As a bonus, there is an annual members only retreat that takes place each year.
FORUM ONLY ACCESS
1. Applicant must have an established business or be an employee of an established – aka gnerating a resonable monthly revenue.
2. They should be able to provide evidence of business ownership with a URL to their services website, E-store, Portfolio of work.
3. Ohter online presence, etc.
4. They have employees or have outsourced individuals supporting the business.
5. You have current client that can validate your business.
6. They have an abundance mindset, giving attitude, and expertise that is more important that traditional business success.